Thursday, 13 February 2014

Great Shift: Certificate of Identity


Hooray! New things I've never shared before!

Warning before I do though: I am not a fan of the great shift.  I mean I don't mind the original stuff, but in the captioning world it seems to be always used for stories that are just "...and now I'm a girl and wow, isnt that different" when I'm much more interested in the wide scale implications of a world where everyone's identity is in constant question.
So, thinking about that, I wrote my first Great Shift caption/story ever.
Enjoy.

The Rest after the Jump: 















2 comments:

  1. Brrr . . . very wicked. So what happens to the victims? Do they end up in jail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest I didnt really think about it.
    Probably jail, or at least a mental hospital attached to a jail. Somewhere they could scream and scream and nobody would listen to their "crazy" stories ;-)

    ReplyDelete