Friday, 7 February 2014

The Introduction

Umm. Hello?

A long time ago I used to do fiction and art.  Primarily mask and ID-theft stuff with a dark edge.
Some of that stuff is still kicking around and some has been long lost, but because of the varying nature and niches of communities out there (and my general dislike of DeviantArt) I'm planning to put whatever I can find onto here just mainly for my own storage and entertainment.
Don't expect regular updates (they're unlikely to happen) but depending on what I find there may occasionally be things nobody's ever seen before. I'm usually pretty awful at replying to comment/emails etc but feel free to comment on pretty much anything.
For the moment I'm most likely to to be uploading fragments in the background so I can access them privately if I want to write so I doubt there's much even to look at in the short term but as I go there'll be more. Maybe...

2 comments: