Climbing slowly and quietly out of retirement. This is where I'm planning to put (primarily old) artwork, stories and captions I've accumulated over the years.
Don't expect regular updates but feel free to comment.
FAIR WARNING:
I like my stories dark. They border on horror and heavily lean on themes of identity theft and life stealing. BAD THINGS MAY HAPPEN TO INNOCENT PEOPLE.
Thanks. :-) Yes, all 4 of Desiree Foster's groups are still up(though like most of yahoo groups they lay almost entirely dormant now) You can find the Stepford group at: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TGStepfordWives/info
Eeb, your dark captions are delightful. I have a request, if you're up to it. The Desiree foster groups are indeed up, but inactive and also closed to new members. If you still have access, any chance you could download the masking/bodysuit captions that are there and send them to me? There are so few available, and I'd like to find them a new home. Please let me know! Email is: msk_account@yahoo.com Thanks!
This is really amazing. Is the Desiree Foster group still up? I would love to see more of these.
ReplyDeleteThanks. :-)
ReplyDeleteYes, all 4 of Desiree Foster's groups are still up(though like most of yahoo groups they lay almost entirely dormant now)
You can find the Stepford group at:
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TGStepfordWives/info
Thanks. What are the names of the other groups?
ReplyDeleteFrom memory there's stepford wives 1 and 2, hidden ties and Ms Desiree Foster's caps.
DeleteThey should all link to each other.
Eeb, your dark captions are delightful. I have a request, if you're up to it. The Desiree foster groups are indeed up, but inactive and also closed to new members. If you still have access, any chance you could download the masking/bodysuit captions that are there and send them to me? There are so few available, and I'd like to find them a new home. Please let me know! Email is: msk_account@yahoo.com Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey!
DeleteThanks for the compliment.
I think you probably have access by now for this, but yes, they're very much dormant groups these days.