I have no idea if anyone actually reads this but I'm hoping I have a fan or two that might be able to help me out here.
About 15 years or so ago I wrote a halloween story with a name like "A prison lined with posters".
I uploaded it to the maskfiction yahoo group at the time and then later on Desiree Foster did a vastly superior edit of it that was also added to the group.
Sadly I no longer have either version.
That particular group is long gone so I have no way of rescuing it either.
If anyone happens to have a copy of either version stashed in their archives somewhere, could you let me know (either in comments or via email/DM?)
I'll might even promise to do something cool as a reward...
[UPDATE} - These were helpfully found and links are in the comments.
Hi i have the story in question. Just follow the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88bQwoBdJcWcXVlWm5JVnJuWTQ/view?usp=sharing
ReplyDeleteThink i found the Desiree Foster edited one too.
ReplyDeletehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B88bQwoBdJcWVVYxeXN4VXdLU0E/view?usp=sharing
THANKYOU!
ReplyDeleteI've never really done requests before so I'm probably terrible for them, but if you have a request you'd like I'm prepared to give it a shot as thanks?
Living Yahoo group female masking
ReplyDeletehttps://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/maskingwriter/conversations/messages
I'm not sure if this comment is meant for me or just to advertise to anyone reading here(I don't imagine my readership is large enough to warrant that really)
DeleteBut yes, if you've stumbled upon this blog and do like it you'll probably enjoy the link above and should check it out.