Friday, 31 March 2017

The Sailor Girl


This is the first piece of Maskfiction I ever wrote. Pretty sure it was a halloween story at the time.  I think I've heard it referred to in conversations more often than anyone has ever told me they read it.  Its old but I still love it.
Story after the jump....

The Sailor Girl
by Eebullio


It started on Halloween. Well, I suppose in hindsight it started well before Halloween, but I
first became aware of it on the afternoon of Halloween. I arrived home from school positively
glowing with excitement. Todd wasn't due over until 5, which would give me a whole 2 hours
to get into my costume ready for the party. Between the 2 of us we'd been planning this for
weeks, months even, we both agreed it was the perfect way to celebrate our 3-month
anniversary. Tonight everyone in our group was going to a party, costumes were mandatory
and we already arranged to go together as a pair. He would be going as the dazzlingly heroic
sailor and I as his cute little sailor girl. We even went together to pick out the costumes so we
knew they would match perfectly. The one thing that I loved more than anything else though,
was my own little secret on Todd. Without him knowing, my best friend Tiffany and I had
snuck off to the Mall and bought the most beautiful mask I had ever seen to match my
costume. Tiff had pointed it out to me and I instantly knew it was perfect. Big round eyes like
all the Japanese cartoons I'd ever seen, a cute pointy nose with a gorgeous little upturn that
made it almost disappear from certain angles and a perfect mouth, fixed into an open smile. I
stared at it for ages in the store before Tiff finally convinced me to buy it and as I was rushing
home for Halloween it was the one thing that excited me more than anything. I just KNEW
Todd would love seeing me in it.
I was so excited that afternoon that I practically flew threw the front door of my house and
straight up the stairs to my bedroom, I didn't even notice Aunt Agnes until the last possible
second. That in itself was sorta funny I suppose, My Aunt Agnes was not a small woman,
although she was probably about the same height as I was, she was a woman in her mid 60's
and she had gained quite a bit of weight in her time. Not that I could remember her being
skinny, for my lifetime Aunt Agnes had always been this huge mountain of a woman, whose
judgment was never to be questioned. When Dad had announced in august that she would be
coming to live with us for a while, I instantly expected her to arrive in her usual bossy manner
but after the couple of months leading up to Halloween I had come to adjust to her more
quiet side and I often found myself talking to Aunt Agnes about anything and everything I
could possibly imagine. In some ways I thought of Aunt Agnes as being a closer friend than
Tiffany, I could even tell her some of my closest secrets, stuff that not even Todd knew. Which
is why seeing Aunt Agnes in my room was not so much a bad thing as it was a shock. She was
seated on my bed with her back to me and was rummaging through my top underwear
drawer. I could see my costume laid out on the bed behind her. I stopped just inside the door
with a jolt and just looked at my sailor girl mask staring back at me from where Aunt Agnes
had placed it on the bed. It took her only a moment to realize I had arrived behind her and she
turned to me with a smile, producing the perfect underwear for my costume and holding it up
before me.
"Welcome home Tina. Ready to play dress up?" I looked alternately back from the mask to my
Aunt before grinning and nodding my agreement. She smiled warmly at me.
"Good., then let’s begin shall we. I know you want everything to be perfect for Todd." I
reached out for the underwear she was holding, but she pulled it away from my reach and
shook her head.
"No. We start with the mask. It just wouldn't be right for you to dress first, a complete change
should begin from the inside out." With that she picked up the mask and led me by the hand
over to my dresser mirror. For a moment it was like there were 3 of us reflected back in the
mirror: Agnes, the cute little Sailor Girl and myself. I marveled at just how perfect it's
reflection looked for a moment before Aunt Agnes handed it to me, pulling it open at the back
so it was large enough to fit my entire head inside.
Holding it open in both my hands at that moment, I was able to actually examine it with a
much more detailed eye than I had when I had first bought it. The whole thing was made from
a thick, flexible latex Rubber that molded around the entire head. Rather than a wig, the hair
on top was also molded from latex in a style that matched exactly, one of the short cuts
drawn onto the Japanese cartoon characters I had chosen my costume after. The Molded hair
contributed to the overall Caricature feel of the mask, while at the same time it managed to
overlap the laced seam at the back of the mask in such a way that the whole mask looked
perfectly sealed once it was closed. I had been concerned looking at it earlier that since the
facial features were all molded in the manner they were, it would be impossible to see or
breathe once the mask was on, but a close examination now showed that the nose of the
mask was actually constructed from a slightly different rubber (almost a sponge) and I was
pretty sure that I would be able to breathe through it. The eyes also (which I had from the
front assumed to be drawn on) appeared to be made from a translucent flexible plastic which,
although it would almost certainly taint my vision, seemed to be clear enough that I would be
able to see everything that went on outside. After a brief moment to revel in the gorgeous
mask I decided it was time to take the plunge, taking a deep breath to calm my rapidly
growing excitement, I finally raised the mask to my head, pulling the back just a bit wider so
that it would slide over without catching on my ears. As soon as it was over my head I looked
downwards and began pressing the rubber up against my face, slowly squeezing out any air
that might have been caught between the rubber and my face while at the same time
ensuring that my nose and mouth fitted neatly into the appropriately molded places on the
interior of the mask. The fit was actually quite snug, which surprised me because I had
expected the mask to actually be too large and probably hang awkwardly loose from my head.
As it turned out, the mask even lined up perfectly with my eyes so that when I looked up, I
found myself staring through the green tinted eyes at the reflection of a beautiful Japanese
Anime character dressed exactly as I had been moments before. Aunt Agnes smiled and
moved behind me to ensure that the mask lined up properly at the back. I could just barely
manage to feel her hands through the thick rubber as they moved to align the mask's pretty
little Ears perfectly over my own ears at the sides of the mask and gently pushed my shoulder
length hair up so that it fitted neatly under the edges of the back seam. As soon as this was
done I felt her lean over to my ear and speak, sounding to my now muffled ears to be almost a
whisper:
"I'm going to lace it up now dear. Tell me if it's too tight."
I felt the front of the mask begin to suck lightly against my face as the laces on the back pulled
all the loose rubber across the seam at the rear and removed any extra air I had managed to
miss earlier. My whole head began to feel the constriction of the mask as Aunt Agnes tied the
knot at the bottom of the neck and closed the Hair of the mask around the seam, causing it to
vanish as if it had never existed into the back of my head.
For an unknown amount of time I just stared at my reflection in the mirror, watching my
ever-smiling face as it turned back and forth so I could examine it from every angle. I felt the
growing warmth of the tight rubber pressing against my face and for a moment I began to
imagine myself as this cute little character. Fighting off evil scourges with magical powers in
an imaginary cartoon world. I was broken out of my fantasy by my aunt's voice:
"Doesn't it look beautiful?"
I couldn't even tear my vision from the mask, I just murmured "perfect."
She smiled at me and it was at that instant I realized just how muffled my voice must be
through all the latex. I could tell that she could sense my concern though because she merely
smiled again:
"Don't worry, I'm sure its not going to matter whether you can talk or not tonight. Everything
will be perfect anyway."
I still wasn't so sure though, the mask was quite hot and I wasn't sure I would be able to
manage the whole night if I couldn't drink and my loudest voice came out only as a muffled
grunt.
I was close to reaching behind and tearing the mask off when my mother arrived at the door
to my room. I vaguely heard her make some comments about how pretty my mask was before
she finally got around to announcing that Tiffany had arrived and wanted to know if she could
leave her overnight bag here and stay over after the party. I turned and noticed my friend
standing behind her and staring at my mask. For a few moments we just stood there staring at
one another before my mother went back downstairs, leaving Tiffany and my aunt with me in
the room. The silence was almost deafening as everyone's focus remained totally on the
mask. It was only Tiffany who broke it:
"Its perfect. No one will know who's under there. I'm so glad you bought it."
My fixed smile helped in disguising my true anxiety as Aunt Agnes moved away from me and
over toward the underwear on the bed, closing the bedroom door as she came back so that
no-one outside would be able to see me as I got changed. Tiffany had by this point moved
closer to me and was staring closely at the mask in amazement. After a moment she turned
back toward Aunt Agnes:
"Can she breathe? It looks so thick." I was in the process of taking off my school uniform so
that I could put on the underwear when Agnes answered her:
"She can breathe fine, but it is a very thick mask." Every moment this went on I could feel the
mask becoming warmer and warmer as it absorbed and partially reflected my own body heat.
My now naked body felt every cool breeze that drifted past and it contributed to making the
mask seem even Hotter still.
Finally I couldn't bear it, the panic began to mount and I reached behind my head to clutch for
the laces. My fingers slid awkwardly around the latex hair and grasped vainly. Try as I might I
couldn't find the seam anymore. The panic was now well and truly gripping me and I began to
yell to Aunt Agnes, who had moved slightly away from me now. She turned back and merely
smiled at me again:
"Of course it won't come off dear. Why would it need to come off?"
I tried desperately to get her to realize that I was effectively imprisoned in this mask, but my
cries came out only as muffled sobbing and she was too busy with her own affairs now to
notice. I focused on calming myself and turned to see if I could get Tiffany to assist me. That
was probably the moment I first noticed that something was not exactly as I expected. Tiffany
had moved away from me and was now busying herself by helping Aunt Agnes to undress.
Although my Aunt had her back to me, I could clearly tell that it was not just her dress that
was being removed. For some reason I felt like I could see my Aunt's entire body moving back
and forth as Tiff helped her. Panic again started to encompass me and I lunged over and
grabbed my aunt's shoulder and began to shake her wildly. Before my very own green tinted
eyes I saw Aunt Agnes's entire shoulder come off in my hands. She spun on me in an instant
with a wild glare in her eyes and almost barked at Tiffany an order.
"Get her away! Hold her still until she calms down! I can handle the rest of this."
Instantly, Tiffany turned and grabbed me, wrapping both my arms behind my back and
holding them there with strength that I never suspected she was capable of holding. I was
forced to remain staring as my Aunt slowly began to transform. Piece by piece I saw Latex
pads removed from her immense frame and stacked neatly on my bed next to the costume
she had laid out for me. When she was finally finished removing the pieces, Aunt Agnes
turned back toward me. If my eyes had been capable of opening any wider they would most
definitely have done so in amazement of what I saw before me. From the Neck up I saw the
same chubby Aunt Agnes I had always known, however from the neck down it was a different
picture. This body was old yes, but at the same time it had a gnarled and somewhat wiry
appearance. It appeared to be thin to the point of almost anorexia with almost every bone
clearly defined and wrapped by a skin, which was so thin and white that it could almost have
been a skeleton, wrapped in plastic. The thing I found most remarkable however though, was
that this body was clearly NOT female. I stared for a moment just trying to grasp what I could
see, A penis, although small and somewhat shriveled clearly hung from between the legs of
what had moments earlier been my own aunt. I babbled stupidly into the mask I wore and,
although I'm sure that no sound actually penetrated the outside world, my 'Aunt' reacted by
grinning from ear to ear. Her voice, one that I had grown to love over the past few months,
took on a mocking tone.
"What's the Matter honey? You look troubled." A cruel laugh came from the same mouth I
knew so well as the jagged fingertips of the strange creature I was staring at reached upwards
to the mask and began to tear at the skin of the face. A fistful of latex strips, much thinner
than the latex in the mask that I was wearing, began to peel away from the face of my Aunt. It
looked for a moment as though she was ripping apart her own face and head as thin pink
rubbery latex came away in bunches and she threw it in a pile on the bed with the rest. I
suddenly found myself staring into the face of a perfect stranger. A skinny old man in his mid
60s stared down at the shredded mask of my Aunt, which was now on the bed, a touch of
almost sadness on his cruel face.
"Goodbye Agnes. You've lived a good life, but it’s time we both moved on." The old man
instantly turned to look through me and straight to Tiffany.
"Did you bring it?" A brief nod from my best friend and the old man's eyes seemed to twinkle
with excitement. He raced over to the bag that Tiffany had brought with her and began to
rummage through it. The excitement in his eyes grew even greater as he reached down and
produced from the bag a tightly rolled clump of latex. Although I had no idea what it was, a
sickening feeling in my stomach told me that it could only be bad. The second he unrolled it I
knew I had been right. Before him he held what looked to be a flayed human skin, modeled to
resemble a teenage girl from what I could only assume was latex. With an evil grin still
dominating his features, he turned away from me and held the suit out before him, stepping
into it with first the left foot and then the right. With the practice of a seasoned professional,
he slid his fingers quickly and efficiently up the smooth rubber legs, careful not to snag his
almost talon like fingers on the skin surface as he pressed all the air out and ensured they
hugged his legs exactly like a set of custom made pantyhose. As soon as it reached his waist
he reached over into the bag and produced a small set of shapeless silicone pads that he
pressed into the cavity behind where the breasts of the suit would be. This done, the process
continued. The old man sliding his arms into the arms of the bodysuit and painstakingly
squeezing all air from them so that his fingers soon seemed as though they were actually
those of a teenage girl. He took a few moments longer than I expected to ensure that the
chest was exactly as it should be, even ensuring that the belly button pressed into his own so
that the suit gave him the completely perfect appearance of a teenage girl with small yet
perky and well formed breasts. I just gaped at this. In a matter of minutes my Aunt had
become a grotesque old man and then even worse he had moved on to possessing the body
of a teenage girl. The bizarre sight of a teenaged girl with the head of an old and unattractive
man grinned back at me from across the room. As though taking pleasure in the confusion he
created for me, he waited a few moments before he asked Tiffany to zip up the back of the
suit for him.
I took that moment to lunge from Tiffany's grip and try for the door. I made it about halfway
and would probably have been clear if it weren't for the distorted perception my eyesight now
had. Instead I made it about 3 steps before colliding with my own desk. Within seconds Tiffany
had leapt upon me, but not having quite the same grip this time, we fought for a few minutes
and in a fit of desperation I bit her arm. Sinking my teeth in as far as they would go. As my
head was ripped up from behind I suddenly realized my plan had failed. In my teeth I held a
small chunk of pink flesh and below, where my teeth had been, a hole remained in Tiffany's
arm, its gap filled by a different piece of dark flesh, black hair quite clearly showing through.
I heard a low voice curse from the lips of my best friend and I looked up with a sudden
realization that made me sick to the core of my stomach. Before I had a chance to do anything
however, the man leant down to me and shook his head.
"I was planning to leave this part as late as possible, but you had to be difficult." With the
person pretending to be Tiffany holding me more tightly than before, I watched as the old
man headed across to my own closet. As he opened it, I noticed inside something that had
most certainly not been there when I had left that morning for school. Standing upright inside,
as large as life was a caricatured full body sailor girl suit molded entirely out of latex. The
perfect compliment to the mask I was at that moment trapped inside. He dragged it across the
room slowly, his cute little teenaged muscles appearing to flex with incredible realism as he
did so.
"This is your costume for tonight," he spoke, helping 'Tiffany' to force my arms and legs into
the molded poses of the suit. "You'll find that this part is much more constricted than the
mask you have on. I doubt if you'll be able to move at all once it's on actually." He seemed to
find extra glee in saying this as he smoothed the suit on and began to lace the back so tightly I
felt as if my own lungs were preparing to explode.
Once locked inside I realized that what he had spoken was right, this suit had obviously been
cast with reinforcing far superior to any normal rubber suit. I felt myself forced to stand on my
toes as the rubber boots molded into the suit were constructed in such a way that they didn't
actually provide any support for my heels, but gave the outward appearance of stiletto heels.
With the fierce constriction of the suit pressing hard against me all over I realized I was
completely incapable of relaxing any muscles. Through the corner of my eyes I could see my
own reflection and realized I looked like an actual cartoon brought to life.
What gave everything an even more surreal edge however was the performance I saw before
me. At the prompting from the old man, Tiffany reached into her bag and produced a large
hatbox. Without even opening it the old man began to giggle maniacally. I felt the sickening
dread begin to seep from the bottom of my stomach again, somehow I knew exactly what I
would see in the box.
The second it was opened I knew that my worst fears had been confirmed. Inside was my own
head, or a replica of it that was so lifelike that it would be impossible for anyone to tell
differently. This mask, unlike the one I had on, was made of almost fiber thin latex and had
most probably been made to fit the head of this old man perfectly. I suddenly understood the
Latex Suit he was wearing. He would become me. As he raised it from the box I could see the
mask clearly, Even through the blurred contact lenses I had in, it was clear that this mask was
exactly me, I could even see the hair which had been carefully woven into the scalp to match
my own cut.
The old man appeared to want to punish me in some way. He moved closer and waved the
mask in my face.
"Don't you think its perfect? Look, it even has that little scar you have right on your hairline.
The people I have make these things go to details you wouldn't believe." He moved over to
my dresser and sat down to pay special attention as he attached the mask. I tried to watch
from the corner of my eyes as he slowly took my face. This mask appeared to be much tighter
than the one I was wearing, but I wasn't sure if that was only because the material was so
much thinner. As he squeezed it around his balding head he began to speak to me.
"I suppose you want to know what all this is and why it's happening to you. People always
seem to. I quite like this part myself." I heard a light squelching sound as the air squeezed its
way out of the mask and the suction took hold.
"First of all I need you to understand something. You don't really have an Aunt Agnes. Well
you did once. But it was a long, long time ago. At least 10 years ago. You see the thing your
father never told you is that your family has a slight tendency towards......well.......madness
really. It started way back with your Great Great Great Grandfather. You see, when he turned
50, he suddenly decided that he wasn't really your Grandfather. He wanted to be his wife. A
perfectly normal decision really. He wanted to change his lifestyle, so he took someone else's.
No one's exactly sure what happened to old Lady Francene, one-day-old Gerold disappeared
and poor Lady Francene took control over everything for quite a long time. Took everyone
they knew another 20 years to suspect something might be up and in the end they only
proved it when she died and the mask came off." He stopped here for a moment and pressed
hard against the front of his forehead and pushed backward through the hair to make sure the
mask had hold all over. "anyhow, that's the way it works and has ever since. Old Gerry left the
family an address, well just the men really, if you're male in this family you get to read the
letter from Gerry on your 50th birthday. And all it is a place to write to. You send them
pictures and they send you back a perfect mask and suit. Thanks to Mad Old Gerold we can
become anyone anywhere. I took Agnes life for a while. But once I moved here I realized just
how perfect it would be to become a pretty teenage girl."
With this he turned to me and gave a lecherous grin that bared his whole set of ugly yellowed
teeth. "Oops, almost forgot." he reached over into my underwear drawer and produced a set
of pearly white teeth that I guessed probably matched mine in every detail. He removed his
own teeth and placed them on my vanity, allowing their gross yellow appearance to stand out
disgustingly against my white tabletop while he placed my own perfect looking teeth into the
mask of my face he now wore.
"You'd be surprised what this disguise stuff takes," he stated, moving his mouth in
exaggerated circles as he adjusted to the new teeth.
"It's always the little details that make the difference." As he spoke the last words he moved
his voice up a register and changed it subtly so that the final words the flowed from his mouth
could have been spoken by me myself. Had I not seen him change before my eyes I would
have sworn that I was watching a video of myself.
He continued to speak in my voice as he began to apply makeup to the mask, blending its
edges around the eyes and neck so that they weren't visible.
"I know what you're thinking, there's no way that I can do this. Someone will notice. I'll never
get away with this. Everyone thinks that at first. I know Tiffany kept saying it for months. She
was such a whiny little thing really. You have no idea. She was so sure that you would notice
that it wasn't really her. I almost felt sorry for her really, Darryl is so very good at this it was
almost unfair for her." My heart sunk horribly. How long had this imposter been pretending to
be my best friend? How many little clues had I missed? If I'd been more alert could I have
saved my friend? He seemed to read my mind: "That's your Uncle Darryl by the way. We
decided he should become a teenaged girl first, because no-one else had ever tried being so
young before and as I said, He is somewhat of an expert." As if on cue, Tiffany re-entered my
line of sight wearing an all black, extremely tight and provocative witches costume, complete
with black lipstick and high heels. Elbow length black gloves now covered the gash left by my
bite mark. She blew a kiss at me and even though I knew that this was not my best friend, I
found it was completely impossible to determine any faults. My own voice continued, this
time it stood and wandered across the room to begin dressing in my costume, the replica of
me moving with movements I knew were mine.
"By comparison to Tiffany, you're going to be rather easy really. Aunt Agnes knew pretty much
all there was to know about you and what she didn't, Tiff did. Besides, Who's going to
suspect? And if they do, whom would they tell? Mommy? Daddy? Daddy already knows. And
Mommy? Well let's just say, she'll be one of us soon." I had never seen my own face look
more evil than at that moment. I began to sob but it just made the 2 of them giggle more.
Hearing them giggle struck within me the final realization of just how dire my situation was. I
had heard that sound a billion times. Tiff and I giggled like that so frequently that I could
almost recognize the combined sound of our laughter better than my own voice and I KNEW
that this imitation was flawless. With all hope removed I began to cry uncontrollably, the
sound completely stifled by my mask and suit, which now closed, appeared forever to be
happy and smiling.
I don't know how long I wept for, within the confines of my latex prison time seemed to crawl
by, each second filled with more dread than the last as my mind began to step through the
potential Evil that lay before me. As the Seconds crawled into minutes I was forced to watch
through warped vision as my doppelganger became me piece by piece, taking a methodical
and almost painfully slow procedure to put on my costume. I could tell just from the clinical
way of dressing that this was more than just a change of clothes, with every piece of my
clothing this imposter was gaining another piece of my personality until finally, when she was
done and a sexy teenaged sailor nymphette strutted her way over to grin at my displeasure, I
knew that I was no longer facing an old man in a mask of me so much as I was facing someone
who could be such a perfect copy of me that I would be unable to tell myself. I watched in
anguish as the 2 girls giggled to each other and left, wandering downstairs to wait for Todd.
I spent that night encased in the emotionless body mask standing in full view on my family's
front lawn. Not content with having just stolen my life, 'Tina' thought that it would be a fun
idea for Todd to drag her full sized sailor girl out the front where all the little trick or treaters
could see it on their travels. I must have screamed and screamed at hundreds of people as
they passed by my perfect smiling visage, none of them ever realizing the true horror they
were contributing to.
End

No comments:

Post a Comment